22 Days To Go.....

22 days till I depart and I can't wait. I must say I have been having quite a bit of fun at home this winter break. Spending time with friends, going to lydia's bball games, babysitting cousins. It's all been fun, but I still have some things to catch up on. So it's list time.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I GO
1) Sam Adams Brew tour with Katherine or Alex (maybe both will come)
2) Finish my summer internship apps (or start)
3) Make sure I have my visa (wicked important one)
4) Trip to SMC (thats happening on Thurs)
5) Start and finish packing (another important one)
6) Northeastern Hockey Game with Jimmy
7) Celebrate Jimmy's 21st
8) Visit Ari n Michelle in Framingham
9) Maybe spent a night at holy cross with lance??? and Jimmy???
10) UVM hockey game with Alex
11) Special Night with Lydia and Moriah

That's all i got for now. Some are actually vital to me going (aka VISA), others seem just as important to me though. Hopefully I can fit them all in all.


ps. to all my favs from new years eve, here's a toast to you for making these last few weeks fun and to having a few more nights like that before I go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "22 Days To Go....."

  1. brian m says:
    January 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM

    Way to go, lexi! I had mad fun this break too. Come to florida in this summer, I'll show you a good time. chat later? peace

Post a Comment